At O’Brien’s Irish Pub of Brandon, it is our pleasure to give back to the community that shows us so much support. Below is a list of community organizations and charities we support:
- Emergency Care Help Organization
- Tampa Bay Arts & Education Network
- A Kids Place
- Mary Help of Christian Foundation
- Sammy Sullivan Charities
- Hillsborough County Sheriffs (Curtis & Kocab; Harrison)
- Metropolitan Ministries
- Kingdom Kids
- Nativity Catholic Church
- Community Roundtable
- VA Hospital Brain Injury Center
- Haley House
- Dream Factory
- Moffitt Cancer Center
- Brandon Outreach Clinic
- Disco Bingo for Center Place
- Trey Curry Foundation
- NAM Knights
- AmVets Post 44
- Tampa Bay Harvest
- Hillsborough County Crisis Center
- Tampa Bay Technical High School
- Tampa Bay Boys & Girls Clubs
- Krewe of the SouthShore Marauders
- Sirens of the Golden Sabre
- Krewe of Shamrock
- Rough Riders
- American Legion
- Buffalo Bills Backers of Brandon – Charities
We are no longer taking phone calls or walk-ins for sponsorship.
At this time, we are no longer accepting requests for donations/sponsorship, as we have reached our quarterly limit.
Please check back again soon.
If you are a community organization and would like O’Brien’s to sponsor an upcoming event, please fill out the form below.
On a weekly basis, our management will determine sponsorship eligibility and contact you directly.